Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A mad lady....

Good afternoon on this drizzling rainy day.
Holland is bit dull today so time to write about myself once more. It`s humpday and mylady will be glad the weekend will be here in 2 days.

Both my nightlady and the bigg boss have been so mad at Kitty, you wouldn`t believe it.
Monday their new couch came and Kitty already has her nails in it. It is unbelieveble that she does it again on the new couch. If i was her I would take cover for a while and not sharpen her nails on the furniture anymore, but to our new pole we got when we moved. She does play with it but not really putting her nails out in it. So the couch is option number one for her wich is very bad to do.

And more, mylady her votecount was not right for her at all so she got angry at a board, emailed the lady who runs it and it got looked into right away, so now that problem is solved, she can smile again.
What is happening to me? Nothing too serious, just hungry all the time as if I never get food at all. But they really take good care for me, honsetly, but I`m just such a small little cat that always needs food or he`ll die for it to get it.
We just had lunch but I am ready for a snack right now. So what do i do? I keep walking in front of my ldies feet in the hope I get something sweet from her. But it is as if she doesn`t see me and only has eyes for other stuff she has to do.
Well, maybe she is right, I just ate and my belly is filled she says, so I guess I go lay down for bit and try again later.

Many purrrrs from me, Samson

No comments: