Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday time.

Good afternoon, It is tuesday and I can tell you that little Raen is doing a bit better. I don`t know how it is at this moment but yesterday he was a little better said his lady.
Ohh how I was glad to hear that news yesterday, lets hope he is feeling better again today.We live 6 hours ahead of us says my lady so we have to wait untill his lady gets online to im us about Raven and his condition.

Lets see, what have I done yesterday and this morning. I have slept a lot as you can see in the picture below from me.

I played too, with Kitty but she is a lil mean to me, she uses her nails so my hairs fly all around the living room. But someday soon I get her back and scratch her so hard that her furr is going through al off the house.
That is a promise I made myself yesterday.
Ahhh, and we almost died for a piece of salmon. My nightlady had salmon on a cracker and it smelled so good that I begged her for a little piece. Finally she had enough and we got the rest of it, thank goodness for fish.

What else is new? I have no idea, some days are just not word to mention, like mondays...I don`t like them at all. All that cleaning around the house is making me crawl under the table on a chair coz little me hates all those loud noises. Specially the vacuumcleaner, that thing makes so much noise, that I really jump up when it starts to work. I hate it. ..... and Monday`s too !!!!
Glad it is Tuesday today and I can play again with my little playtoys and with Kitty.

Lots of Purrrrsss and good thoughts towards Raven and all of you.
Samson.


No comments: