Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday night with Sammy

Hi all, It is almost time to get some sleep but I have to let you know how my day went, right?

It started out to be quiet today but then I had visitors around me and I needed to show off how nice I can play and purr and be a good lil redhead. Ha, I slept a bit but that wasn`t funny with all those noises around me so I played some more wich was better then trying to not be annoyed by any noises.

Ohh and the god thing is that my lady made a few new pictures of me. Next week we will show them to you all. They are still on the camera, we need a few more photos first, befor we get them off on the puter.

Less good news was that my lady talked to her online friend and she said that Raven, one of her lil 4 legged furry ones, has diabetes and is in the animal hospital for the night and needs treatment for it. Please to who reads this, say a prayer for Raven, we do the same, my lady and I. We pray that little Raven is going to be fine soon. We send our love to him through the air and make him know we also love him and even though we are far away we do want him to get healthy again very soon. Purrrrrs vibrating through the air now from Samson and Kitty toward Raven.



No comments: