Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Tuesday all.

Yay, Tuesday already and I am a happy cat. Slept a lot yesterday and played with Ray the little boss. He has some lego in the room and was glad I wanted to help him play with it. So were he twins from Chanti on Sunday.

But okay, what happend today?
Today we were awake very early, coz the kid had to go to school for computer classes. I am always up early but hey, a bit later then 7 am in the morning would be great. So when he was gone and my lady cleaing the house, I took a little nappy. I dreamed about playing and sleeping and about a fish for my tummy.
In the afternoon I played some more but boy..... do I get hungry from playing. So I meowed the ears from my ladies head untill she got up and had me some canned food that I love to eat. It was chicken with sauce and veggies. Yes, I do like veggies too and they are healthy for me. So now I am going to play a little with the big boss. He is home tonight and tomorrow so I am going to have great fun with him.
I see you all back very soon. If I don`t forget to write I will be here tomorrow evening and let you know how my Wednesday went.

Untill then humans. I am off to play and sleep.
Purrrrssss, Samson.

No comments: