Friday, January 25, 2008

Yessss, we did it, we won !!!

Yes, yes, yes, I, Samson, am doing the happy dance.
Ermmm .... can a cat dance? NO? Hahaha, laughs with paw for my lil mouth... Well, I don`t care, I won in a competition and I love it !!!
Dances a lil bit more around on this laptop thingie. No I will not break it, I need to vote again on Monday.
My lady is also very excited about it so she made the picture you see underneath this part of the journal about me. She also smiled all day long, s she is happy too, I just know it. Ohh yes, you can not see it but the picture blings a little, Just klick on it and you can see it. And if you ever voted for me, even if it was only one time, pick it up and put it some place you can see it often.
It was a good week to "fight" and we made it with a little help from online friends.
My lady calls them VE-friends. SO I guess they all like me if they voted for me for all those weeks.

Hehehe, I am such a good lil cat. I am well behaved, if I may say that from myself. My lady didnt yell when I scratched my nails on her couch. I guess she didnt want to because I overheard her say in that black thing, she calls it phone, the new couch will be here on Monday. So that is also exciting to see happening.

Okay humans, untill next time. It is time for some candy, I know it is around here somewhere. Just because I`m such a good lil cat. I don`t ask for it, I only purrrr a bit louder. I`m most quiet all the time but if I want candy I am a loud mouth Hehehe.
So nite nite, and I am back very soon with more about me.
Purrrrssss,
Samson. !!!


No comments: