Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ohh my, late, late, late with the update

Good Morning everyone.

My lady has been lacking my journal and now I have to use my sweet little paws myself. It is hard to type on my own, so I hope that if i make mistakes, you will not screem at me for it.
let`s see what has been happening the last days. Not an awfull lot but enough to write about it.

Friday Feb 1 was an important day for my little boss, he had to do his driving exam and guess what....he made it in one time. now he is teasing his dad about that fact coz the bigg boss seemed to have it done in 3 times...oopsss. So I had a very nice day too with looooooooooooooots of whipped cream wich I so love to eat. I even snag it away from the plate from my lady when i get a chance. So that was friday for us, nothing special happened to me, unless you find a good strong fight with Kitty important enough to mention.

On to Saturday my lady and the big boss had to do some shopping and they also brought us some cat candy. Ofcourse we had to eat it all right away, specially me, I love food, any kind of food you put in front of my, cat or human food, i eat it all. Your asking if I`m a fat cat? NO WAY...not at all, im slim and tiny. And sweet ofcourse, but dont taste me, I am all fur.

Now for Sunday it was one of those lazy days, I love those days. I sleep almost all day but when I am up and about, I eat, drink, play and tease some mice i play with on a pole that we have to scratch our nails. Ohh that reminds me that Kitty took eggs for her money, she hardly uses the couch now but this pole. And a little couch at times when the nightlady doesnt see it. But that is besides the normal usage what she did on furniture. So she finally is going to be a nice black and white cat now.

So that was Sunday, now on to Monday.....
I so need to know how to do some good voting with my little paws, I tried to help the lady but she shusshed me away every time i stood on her laptop thingie where she does her voting at. That way you all know too when to vote for me hehehe. But i am on a lil break you know, we won our hns one and are going to ta one soon, so pets, watch out , here we come very soon.

Monday was dull, and tuesdy was even more blahhh, it rained a lot and mylady couldn`t even go for a walk. So she had to ride her bike hehehe and I was funny with that too, i was in her path and tried to peddle too at times. But ouch, if I get that peddle on my nose, that hurts like... you know what.

Today is wednesday and I am a lazy lil fella again. I am sleeping on the floor today. Yes, on the floor and you know why? It looks like we have floor heating here. It is so nice nd warm to lay down on the floor at some places, all becoz of the store we think. And then now... I say good day to you all, I promise to be back very soon and let you know how I am doing.

Purrrrrrrs from Sammy the redhead cat.

What do you think about this lil piccie? Yes, that is Kitty washing my hairs on my head coz I can not get there myself.... or am I just one lazy little sweetheart of a cat??? Laughs mischiviously behind my paws.

No comments: