Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year, everyone !

Happy New Year to all you humans who read this.

Yes, I am so happy on this first day of the year !!

I survived another New year, but boy was I scared of all the fireworks in the sky, the loud booms from the firecrackers and all the other loud noises. The first two hours of the new year were bad for me, very bad, I have been hiding underneath closets, chairs and been freaking out against my ladies legs so she almost tripped over me a few times. I really am a little redhead that is scared of my own tail at times. All loud noises make me jump a mile high.

It is just 11 Am and my lady gave me some jummy milk to drink. She thinks I need to get fatter then I am now and all because this vet told her I lost some weight last October when we were there.

I will be back later on, now it is time to sleep on the big bosses knees for the rest of the day...purrrrss, untill it is diner time. then I will be a sweet lil readhead and beg for some chicken out of the new oven we have.

Oh yes, I think I forgot to mention that we moved into a new apartment last month and there is much new smells to go after and explore the streets if I am given a change. Hehehe, I am the one that does not run away, my sister the black and white cat does that. She is not scared of anyhting at all. Maybe I stick around her more so I can learn how to be less scared of everyhting I hear and see.

Well, Untill later my darlings. Purssss and Love from Samson.



No comments: