Thursday, January 24, 2008

One more day....

Ohhh lemme sleep here people,(subject also in the picture below, grinz) please don`t wake me up untill tomorrow.
Why? Just because I am nervous about the last scores in a competition I am in with my little place, Samson`s Pages.
This is the 3th week we are competing in the highest level and we would love to retire there for a while.

But what happend today, else then my lady eating her nails ( smiles behind one of my paws). I have been a good little fella and been to the bedrooms today. I have been in closets and cubboards and such too. I strolled around untill I got tired and then hopped on the bed and slept there for a while. I love to do that but I get no chance all the time.

I had a fight with Kitty again. I wonder what has gotten into her these days. She wants to fight all the time but I bite back now !!
I can not let her throw my fur around the room every time she attacks me, or do i have to let her? NO WAY !!

Time to get some rest humans, I will be back tomorrow. I have to do so many things on this puter then, vote, make some awards and maybe a gift for my friends and other supporters. But that is all in the stars and not to talk about too much.

So I say good night and don`t let those bedbugs bite, give them to me to play with Hihihi...Smiles again behind my paws.
Many purrrrrrs and licks from me to you, Samson.



No comments: