Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Another day gone quickly.

Purrrrrs, wow this day went by very quickly. It was a busy day playing and sleeping. Yes sleeping too becoz from playing all day long a cat gets sleepy/ Exploring our new home also makes me sleepy and a little scared ofcourse.

Let me keep this day short and not too long. I layed with a mouse. A playtoy mouse that is, I don`t like real mice at all. Only those that you buy in a store for me to play with are fun with all kinds of smells and colors. Right now we, Kitty and I, have red and green ones, our lady of the night bought them for us. They are great toys !!

Lets get some sleep now Lady, I am really tired and befor i can go to bed I should eat something too, so you better feed me asap.

Have a great day tomorrow humans who read this, I am off to have sweet dreams.

Many purrrs from me,
Samson.


No comments: