Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunday again....

This is what I want to look like when I grow up (look at piccie below)....if ever Hihihihi.

Purrrssss to you my friends, have you seen this picture? That is who I would love to be at times but I am not, I`m only the sweet lilttle cat Samson who alwayssss listens to her lady...not.

Okay on with the rest of my weekend. I have been outdoors for the first time today in weeeeeks. Since we moved into the new house I did not dare to go outside on the balkony so this was a big step in my lil cat life today and you know what? I was pretty scared so you know what I do for a while...stay indoors and watch everyhting from a window. That is the savest as can be, right.

My lady has been out for a while and bought us some candyyyyyyy, cat candy hat is :P~~ and we , Kitty and I, both love it. Are we begging for more? Always humans, always !!. It is a great way to look up and meow a while and walk to the cabinet and back. That is the way to get yourselfs some candy.

And now I need some sleep, I have been up for hoursss and hours and I am very tired. I can hardly keep my eyes open so good night to you all human personas and untill next time soon.

Big purrrsss and lots of Luv from me. Samson the little cat of the nightlady who lovs to be grown up as the cat in the picture below.

No comments: