Sunday, January 6, 2008

Weekend is here :)

Hello all, the weekend is here and it is really going to be busy in the house.
My Nightlady is getting visitors today who would love to see how I am living these days. They used to live next to us at the other place and they are always been nice to us cats too. The kids(twins) are a bit scared of me .....of me, can you imagine? ....me the little redhead Samson? I am the sweetest cat in the world, ain`t I?.

What have we done this weekend....
We cats played while the humans were out to shop for some last things to use in the house. Ohh and you know what they also bought? A picture frame that can have lots of pictures and then you make a slidesow from it. My nightlady did that with one of them and now Kitty and I have our picture show.

Kitty is still not all settled I think. She hears one of the humans and stars scratching the door to make it go open and go to them when they want/need to sleep. So she be put in a bench at times, mostly in the middle of the night. I am glad I am a nice cat and not doing things like that.

What else is new, yes my lady is getting a new car and then she can go shopping for catfood all by herselfs again. She also says that the little boss can drive in it too if he needs to use the car when he has his licence.

For now I want to say good bye because I want to play and sit on my big bosses lap while he is at his puter. That way I can not get into any mischief and get taught a small lesson.

Purrrrss from Samson the sweetest cat n the world.


No comments: