Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Hump day !

Good evening everyone who is reading my journal today.
It is this time of the night again, updating time on my blog for you.
Hey Iam a nightcat ya know, I love to live nights and sleep days. Thats why I sleep a lot when you read my blog.
Ohhh yes, klick the image below later on and you see my friends fishing. But befor you do that I want you to know that little Raven has been eating/licking up food today. This must be a good sign mylady or am I mistaken?

What have I done today....sleep for a long time that is one. And I wanted to go with my lady when she said she wanted to take a bath. But then I found out it has everyhting to do with water and you know what????...I sooo dislike water that I did say to mylady that she better not get into the tub, or whatever it is called by you humans. So I saved myself once more and played while my lady has been away.

I also begged for some chicken tonight. Little boss Ray didn`t want to share any of his food so I had to put on my kitty cat eyes and put my little paw on my ladies arm and begged her for some chicken. Ohh boy, it smelled soooo good !!! Yes she got me some of her chicken, I do belong to the family for one , right?

Later on I was sitting on the couch and washed myself. I always do that in the early evening, you never know what comes walking by our windows, just when I am watching the streets.

Okay, and now I want to watch some good tv.... NCIS, Profiler, Criminal minds .... ohhh yeahhh.... they are my favorites together with CSI and Cold case.
So I will be back tomorrow if I get lucky enough to sneak on the laptop of mylady.

Good night and say a prayer for Raven, he still needs it.
Purrrsss from Samson.

No comments: