Saturday, January 12, 2008

Weekend !!

Yesss, it is weekend and I am a very lazy cat. All I did the last hours is get up to be scratched under my chin and on my belly by the lady I own and then poofed onto the couch again. She is such a sweet human to me and my sister Kitty.

Yesterday I was more active, My lady was on her laptop talking to a friend and she told her that I was near too. She told her to scratch my chin for her and so she did. She also said that if she lived closer (she is in the USA) she would come visite and try to take me with her as she likes my face lots. And also coz I am such a sweet little fella. But I know my own Lady will take good care of me and not allow me to go with her at al. Not that I want to...I do serainly not want to go with strangers at all. I`m way too scared about being away from my nightlady.

Back to today now. It is one of those days, wet outside and warm inside so sleepy time today for me. Big and little boss are not home today, they both have to work but will arrive home in a couple of hours form now. In the mean time I can sleep all I want because my lady has some funny things to do on her puter.

Wishing you a purrrrrrrfect day and weekend.
I will be back soon with more little chit chats.
Purrsss from Samson.


No comments: