Thursday, January 3, 2008

A fine day in paradise.

It was one of those days.... the human nightlady and her husband had something new again. That had to be put togeter with a lot of noise, booming and banging, but it is almost done now. Tomorrow morning one more bookshell has to be put together and my nightlady can get her books out of the cellar and into the house. Boy, will she be happy then.

I just loved today though, It started with waking up my lady and her hubby. Sooo nice to jump on a bed that is still warm.
I played with plastic and pieces of wod, ofcourse with my mousey too , and had a good afternoon nap. Now I want some human food, preferreble cheese, fries, or chocolate to chew on. The big boss is gone to work for the first time in over 2 weeks and I just know the lady in the house is going to make me somehting special for supper, I can smell it....or is it for the little boss when he gets home from what my lady calls driving lessons ??

Okay all you two legged humans, I wish you a nice evening and untill tomorrow.
I will be back to write again hen.

Many purrrrssss from Samson.

No comments: