Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunny Sunday May 4

Ouchhh, darrrrnit, poor little me. My butt still hurts from Leslie and Gusto kicking my hiney this past Friday. Yeahh together they are great LMAO. But wait untill my lady is back again, then you can believe something LOL. She might be my slave but ohhh is she going to kick butt too. Whahahaha.... "wicked evil laugh" from me, Sammy.
Mylady her state of mind is nutzzzy like. Why? Because she was going crazy about loosing all over the comps. But she should be staying quiet and not let her blood pressure go up sky high. I should be the one with the high BP by the way, it looks like some ghostly person does not want me to win my 3rd week in any place. I , Samson, will find out what has been spooking in those comps and if I find out it has been not fair, then I , Samson, will cratch out some blue, green or brown eyes.

Ohh we have pictures, hihihi, they are sooo cute but you will hae to wait untill we have the old ones shown to you. And yeah, we will take a look at some funny 1s now.... well, the fun thing is the added comment that goes with them.

Ack. let me outta here lady, I want to go out and not be inside today. I need to go out, I will be a good boy but I wanna gooooo... !!!

Why can`t I go out? Why do I have to stay indoors? What is going on and who is closing that door all the time when I want to go some place.... !!

Taps on the floor... Still waiting untill that door opens and I can get outta here ...!!

Here I am again and this time I take eggs for my money and walk away. But ony this time.... next time I will screem as loud as I can and will go on untill I have that door opened by someone.... !!!!!!

Okay this was it for today.
I be back soon, maybe tomorrow with all new piccies hihihi.
Have a nice evening.
Purrrrs, Samson.

No comments: