Monday, May 5, 2008

New piccies people ...

Thank goodness it is Monday evening. I hate Monday`s !! Most of the time a lot of things go wrong on Mondays so was today one of those days.... we wanted to go out and got stuck in traffic argggg, so we went not as far as we wanted to go today. Lol, this is how my lady told me the Monday story of today. I feel for her though, most Mondays are indeed going wrong. Thank goody it will be Tuesday soon. :))
And then .... I have more pictures with some comment :) I hope you like the pics and comments. See you all back tomorrow... hopefully.

Do you see what I see? Colorssss, wowwww. All tulips in a field. Just a mle from where I live. Isn`t that a lovely sight? They are getting chopped at the moment ( the tulip heads are getting chopped off for the bulbs to grow better)mostly with a machine but they have people working there for them too, all the tulips that are not chopped yet, have to be broken by hand so school kids can earn a lil money by helping out.

Shhhhhh, don`t tel them I am here. I am hiding for them people who like me tooo much and want to steal me away form my lady. So do not say a word okay. I am here and staying put untill they get over the fact that they can not have me. I own the nightlady and she is still my slave. No one else should say they want me. coz I only wanna be from and with my lady !!

Well hello there, how are you tonight? I am doing great,have been sleeping most of the day and now ready to get into mischief.

Yeahhh haaaaa.... do you want to play with me? I would love to learn some boxing. That way I can beat some bad "hineys" up when I want to LMAO.

And this was all for today folks !!
We wish you a lovely sunny evening and good night for later.
Purrrsss, Samson.

No comments: