Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday .... early morning.

Hiya, it`s me, Samson again with just a small note. First of all we want to wish my friend Samatha`s lady, Salem, all the best wishes and hopefully good news from her docs soon.

Then it is time to get my own space lol. My bossies, yes both of them, are picking on my at times and playing with me too. Lol it is fun but I do not want them to know that Hihihi. So for now I do as if I am angry at them and sharpen my lil paws... or shall I say claws so I can fight back LMAO.

And ohhh I have found such a lovelt chair to sleep in !! My lady uses it in the house for a few weeks but it is sooo nice to sleep at.

Just one piccie today,

Salem this is what you both should be doing lots, you and my lady !!! Get well soon to us girfriend. And no matter what happens ... keep :)

I wish you a nice weekend and myself too lol.
I want to go out for a walk when it is not raining.
Purrrrs from Samson.

No comments: