Friday, May 16, 2008

My week in a nutshell ....

Ohh that bossy of mine, I mean the little boss.

He asked my lady if he could shave my hair off. How rude of him to even think he can shave my hairs off. BLAH , I don`t lov him today.!! Darnit, and why me!? But mylady only laughed a bit and said no way to him. I do not like our Samson as naked cat without any hairs. And don`t even think about trying to shave our sammy, else I will shave you. and a bit more :)) Ohhh I would love to know what that bit more is hehe.

Hi there peoples, I am still here writing at times. :) big boss held me on his lap for a few hours, he had nothing else to do then wtch movies so I had such a nice time with him this week. Ahhh, a belly rub and a soft lapnap are always welcome in my notebook.

Furthermore I have a lovely week. Not too much to explore at the moment but hey, you cant have it all at the same time. The weather has been good and mylady is healing well. she is walking around and shopping groceries at times with the big boss. he frives, carries and so on :)

Okay and pictures once more. Hihihi have a lil laugh about them.

Arggghhh, shame on you Samson. !!! And I don`t even know what I did wrong.
Still angry it says but I`m only licking my lips. I am hungry madam !!!
And nope I can not read so read those books yourselfs lady of mine.!
This is also me, baking in the sun. It has been a lovely few weeks outside.

Have a great weekend everyone and I will be back soon with more about me and yes... also more pictures to show you.
Pursssssssss from me, Samson.

No comments: