Thursday, May 8, 2008

I will be back soon .....

Hiya all, it is I , Samson, the redhead of the nightlady. This is going to be our last post for a week at least. Sorry for this but my lady has to have surgery early on Friday morning. She will be home on Saturday but we don`t know if she is able to be on her laptop straight away so just in case of... next week friday we will post again. On to some more new pictures of me, and one form Kitty. The black girlie that is my best sister. br>
I on the puter lol. Nahh, I am in hiding, but hiding for who or what?? I have no idea, lol.
Lookie here, I am hiding but on the lap from my big boss. He is so sweet to let me lay on his lap that I always want a place there when he is on his puter.
Hmmm, what is there to look at outside? Not much if you ask me but Kitty heard something so she had to take a look outside. Maybe it is a car just underneath the window, who knows.


Have a great weekend and week !
I, Samson, will return very soon with more silly little stories about myselfs.
Purrrrrrrrs, Samson.

No comments: