Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday April 30, Koninginnedag in Holland.

My lady still can not believe that I, Samson, will be beaten by some stupid dog who is not on any voteboard and still gets more votes then Samson does. She is mad as hell and therefor on loa since yesterday. It is just not fair. She thinks she might just turn her back on comps and ve-ers altogether. Only will she help her bestest friend Salem out with stuff. That is what she loves to do. Make silly things and lovely images too. So she won`t be totally gone but not in the picture anymore with anything. But tht is only what she discusses with the big boss so it is all not sure what she is going to do after may , or starting june again. She waits untill then to make any radicale decisions.

Fun things also happen, she went to some nursery today and bought lovely lil plants for her balcony in biggg pots. Ohh and a "berry" plant wich she loves to eat. Now if only that will grow fast and give some fruits. It will make her day after all this tressfull competing time.

Ahhhh, and noooo, I did not forget to add some pictures again from me and Kitty.
Ray and me, we drink coffee together, I eat his cookie and he takes the coffee wich I find too YUKKKKIE to even smell. I run away when I smeel it in a cup.

Ohh yes, this is me too. I heard something or someone and had to look away from the camera fast to see what or who it was. Can`t have all nice piccies huh, my dear lady? Next time I will sit still again and let you make some nice photo`s from me.... wich was done this evening. Little me was sound asleep and then all of a sudden I saw this bright flickering light and poof.... there I was on another new picture. That has to be put on the puter but my lady will do that later this week.

And this is Kitty, isn`t she nice to pose for the camera for once? She hates getting her photo made, but sometimes my lady is faster then she can sneak away from the camera, LMAO. And then you get pics like this one above :))

And then now... I wish everyone a good day and see you all soon again, I hope. I know that only a very few people read what I write. But for those few I do this.

Hugs and purrrrrrs.
Samson.

No comments: