Sunday, June 1, 2008

I know it....

..... Wow and another new month is starting today. Can you believe that my lady already is back into action and into voting for me online? It is true, she is back and doing her does once more. I have seen that she has made some lovely awards for the competition already to get into the puter thing again. So people in SWC watch out, awards will hit your ears soon again lol.
And yes I know. you want to know about me too huh? Okay I have been brave and been nice and verrryyyyy sweet all this time. I even had the nerve to sleep at my ladies feet the last 2 nights. Yes she allows us again to be in the bedroom. So kitty does not need to scratch her nails against the door anymore to get out lol.
Ohh yes, and ofcourse you want pictures , right? Okies, I have a few with silly comment from my lady.

Yes here he is ....sleeping, it looks like that is all he does all day but that only looks like it, he sure does play but then I don`t have my camera handy all the time.

Ohh yes, and this is still my very favorite time to waiste. I just loveeee to sleep people. So be sssshhhht, and hush, don`t wake me when I am in a sleepy mood. I might scratch you on your nose. No, not on your back, lol.

Ofcourse this is me too....sleeping again... a nap in the early evening is soooo good. That way I can get into action when my lady goes to bed. Hihihihi, I love to be naughty when she wants to have her nap. So let me sleep now so I can get into this naughty mood when it is time for the humans to go to bed.

Hugs and purrrrrssss from me, Samson.

No comments: