Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday April 28...wow, May is just around the corner

Good Morning on this drowsey Monday morning in Holland.
Ohhh yayyy we have been outdoors yesterday and it was sooooo nice. But I was a lil scared that something might happen, it is scary to listen to all those sounds and hear them very loud and not like we are used to.
I walked on the couch and on the table that was outside. Ofcourse I am nosey too so I had to see what was beneith me and jumped on another couch to look down. Kitty was on a leash because we know she will jump down ad never returning home again. But she also had a good time and was sleeping on a chair.
I smelled all those flowers and plants, ohh I loved that. My nose was going up and down al the time and I had absolutely no time so even think about taking a nap. Yes, I know that is the most important thing in my cats live but hey... what would you do if you were outside for the first time in weeks.
On to some pictures my lady made :)
Yes it is me, after a longgg day of strolling around I was getting hungry and asked for some food. Mmmm, I love eating, it is my second favorite time to spend. Friends Kitty and Samson together on a small couch. If this goes well, then everyhting goes okay. We hardly ever fight for real though, so yes we ae ok with each other.

Don`t forget to vote for me please. I would love to retire befor my lady goes on loa due to surgery. So if you have time...Pretty please, Vote for Samson`s Pages And... please Vote for Samson

Have a great day and week!!
Many purrrrrrs, Samson.

No comments: