Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday ...

It is Sunday evening and time for an update.

I have been very sweet today and last night too. I did not walk over my ladies belly while she was sleeping. I was not snooring in her ear while she was sound asleep. I have bene a sweet lil red head of a cat today, yes I have been for sure. I also have not meowed for food today wich was very good from me. But that was because it is no fun when everyone is home.

All the other things I did ... my favorite time to spend my days ... Sleeping, snooozing, dozing off to fantasy land....

Yesterday my nightlady was a little sick, must have been somethign she ate coz she was in the bathroom more then on the couch and in bed. But she is feeling much better. Happy me, else i have had to wait again untill sooo late to get my food. And as you know I hate waiting for food. Ohh I know I can eat all I want.

Sooo and now, we want some pictures , right?? Okay here they come :)

This is a picture from me underneath the table and a book on top of it from my lady. She loves to read when she is not online Hihihi.



Ain`t I adorable?? Wouldn`t you love to kiss me ?? Isn`this picture not the sweetest one you have ever seen.??

That was all folks. Is that what that bird says? Or is it that black cat Sylvester, I lost it I guess, lol. Many purrrrs, from Samson.

No comments: