Thursday, April 17, 2008

New pics, and more new pics....

Lets see what happend the last two days.....
Ohhh, yes, I have my picture taken a few times and now mylady has to upload them to her puter. Then you can see what I do once more and how funny.... or not... I can be LOL.



Here we are playing, Ray and I. He had so much fun with my playtoys that I could not do anyhting else then give him a lil fun. Next time he does this, I might not be so nice LMAO.

And this is Ray letting his hair getting washed by Kitty. She is such a yukkie little cat at times, first washing her own furr and then she keep going and washes him furr on his head. BLAH !!

Now it is time to get going and have some offline fun again. Maybe i can have my picture taken again if I am silly anough. LOL.

Hugs, and Purrrrssss, Samson and his lady.

No comments: