Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday and counting lol....

Hiya everyone,
Yes, it is Tuesday and I am counting off the days towards the operatio for mylady. How about some more pictures in the mean time? Do you want more of me or do you want Kitty her pictures here for a chaince? Lol I bet it will be me but you know what? I do have a few piccies of her and will show them off tomorrow, is that a deal?

Ohh how funny it was today, Little boss Ray has to do some work in town the next 2 1/2 months so he is near but home ;late every day for a while. He had to be up at 7 am and leave at 7;30 am. He woke up my lady argghhhhh, she did not like that but she stayed nice to him and wished him a lovely day :)

I have been a lil bad today.... an awwwful lot bad I mean LMAO. I started meowing for food at 10 am and did not stop untill they gave me some at 12;30 PM. Ohh how I love to be a bad lil red head Whahahaha. Tomorrow I promise to behave a lot better, okay. ....NOT. :)):))

Okay as promised a few more piccies. Lets see what they have to say okay. Here we go....

Can`t you see me? I am here lil bossy and I want whatever you have on your plate. I hope it is good food and not too hot for me. Now please look at me and how sweet I am and gimme some of your food.!!!

Okay now that I have your attention, pleaseeeeee can I get some of that food of yours?


Yes , yes , yes fooooooddddd !!!

Okay and that was me again. Always something new going on. Ahummm, only food stuff yeah LMAO.
I wish you a nice day and night , I will be back tomorrow and see that I have more of the pictures my ldy took earlier this year to show you.

Have fun, Hugs and purrrrssss. Samson and his Lady.

PS: I wonder why no one ever leaves a small note in the comment part :)

No comments: