Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ohh help me...I`m losing to a ..rd.ughh, ughh.

Ohh sheeezzzz, what happend to me today.... you won`t believe it.
I am loosing a webcompetition to a bir..... can`t get it outta my mouth... arghhhhh...Says it very softly...B..B..Bird...

Isn`t this awwwfullllll, I so can not see that, so if you want and read this, please cast a vote for Samson in the kennel. Vote for me, Samson!!!

Yeahhh, I know what a kennel is too, but hey, I am there and that bird needs to go or get at least 10 votes less per day then me hihihi. Ohh I do sound so mean, but I just can`t stand .b.irds, I dislike them so much.

Okay what else is new? Not much since it was late night when I wrote in this journal the last time. Do you want to see pictures again? Okay I post them but promise me a vote then on that link above.

The favorite thing a cat does......SLEEPING !!!




I hope you like the little notes I post. When you can you may leave a comment. Purrrrrssss, from Samson.

No comments: