Thursday, February 21, 2008

I really have to make up with you.....

...That we add some things now. I don`t know what happened but Milady has been so very busy. And she still iss for the SWC competition. She likes it but I want to have my own time on this puter too :P~~

What has been going on with me this past week? Same Sh.t Different day.... as always but at times it is fun to be me.

Let me tell you tha I have been strolling through the house for hours and less scared now. So watching out of the windows for a long time is funny, all those people that need their groceries, and what they come back with. flowers... yeah, flowers... Because it is almost spring. Mylady also has srping in her head, flowers in the house, new email stats made by her for in the OE mail and so much other lil things.

Okay i have had a few so called fights, been on trouble for not listening and, and, and ermmm I try to walk on these little things they call keys all the time to get cuddled by my lady. But instead of a cuddle, she gets mad when I step on these keys. I can`t help it tha she bring so much time on that thing the last week. I need a pet and sctrach under my shin too at times. But hey, she said, one more week and i have all the attention again that I want. So untill then I just keep walking those keys. Angry at me or not, my lady is the best.

On to some pictures I really enjoy watching.








And with this last little blinkie I want to say good bye for now.
I will see you back very soon.
Purrrrrs from Samson, the silly little redhead.

No comments: