Friday, February 15, 2008

More pictures ...

Hello all, this is Samson again with a little bit of news. Old news that is but still fun to read. and look at.
Have a look at the pictures and read what has been happening or not...lol.


The above picture is me, as you can see I am waiting for something but I had no idea what it was. Silly little me climed on a box and waited for... yes my head is in the clouds I guess, coz I don`t know it anymore lol.


Yes, here I am sleepig, as always. if you know me and have read my journl from the start then you should know this is my number one favorite thing to do. LSeeping where ever i like to lay my head.
I lov to sleep above he heater, it is warm and cozy and I can not fall off of this thing, lol.


And this is the last one for tonight. My lady has a lot of other things to take care for the next 2 weeks as she is covering a competition for her besest friend Salem.
This is me, waiting for the big boss to stop playing on his puter and let me play around for a while in this kabinet with funny little things like a typewriter, a mouse, that is what they call it, but I just think it is a piece of plastic they use. But ohhh well, a mouse and papers and pens, pens I like to play with and put my teeth in.
And don`t forget the books from my lady. She lovs those books and will read them over and over again if she finds the time to sit on her ass...Laughing behind my lil red paws.... She will find time t do that, just as she can find the time to help her friend out and to walk and to play with me and pet me and cuddle me and love me to pieces.

And now, off to bed I go, I want to sleep in my lady her bed befor she gets there. If i am first she lets me sleep where I am but if she is first I have to be happy with just a lil piece of the end at her feet.
Many purrrrrs, Samson

No comments: