Friday, February 8, 2008

Weekend is here !!!

Good Evening, While writing this I am also looking at a movie and it is scray lol. Yes It is some kinda horror movie but it is french so I do not hear it. I have to look and read...wich I as cat can not. So That is why I am here, trying to wirte some silly things down from today.
Not a lot happened, it was sunny outside so I layed down in front of a window and looked down on the street for nice cats.

The lady and her husband and son went out. They thought it was too nice to stay home. They came home with a few bunnies. Can you imagine...bunnies!!! It is not even near easter time and they bought binnues. Hihihi...giggles behind my paw... bunnies already. But you know what? It is chocolate and now I happen to like chocolate too, yes I know it is bad for me, but what the hell...I love chocolate.

What else did she come home with, lets see, a few little furry sheep and they are where I can play with them, so I might give my lady a surprise in the morning by having them hidden underneat a chair or so. Will she be mad at me...no way, I am too sweet to be mad at. LOL, I even had a chocolate egg hidden behind a little table.

Have you seen the picture below yet? Can I yell or what? They caught me just in time to see me with open mouth screaming for food. Even though it was right in front of me :)) But if I smell food, I do yell for it, whatever they say about it.I just want food, food, food. !!!!

Okay this is it for tonight. I am tired and need some sleep so I say good night to you and have a great time. I am off to bed !!
Purrrrs from Samson for you

No comments: