Sunday, February 10, 2008

A new Lazy Sunday morning

Okay humans, here I am again but only for a little while. It is so sunny and warm outside that I want to go away today and not be inside at all. So a few pictures of me will be added here with a bit of comment but that will be it for today. Sorry for those who love to read about me but I have to do this :) In the archive is more to read and pictures to look at so have fun while you are here.
Purrrssss, Samson.


Ohhh this is the best, hands that make me go sleep. It is how life should be always !!


Ohhh yeah, I love food, did you know what? This was breakfast time for mylady but I`m faster then she is sometimes so I took it all and she got nuffin !!!


Here I am sleeping with 2 mice I always play with on me. The little boss wanted to be funny and had put them there in the hope i would be scared I guess. Haha, wrongggg, It didnt scare me, I started to play with them as soon as I had my beatysleep for the day.


Have a great day and type to ya`s 2morrow

No comments: