Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sweet as can be .... or not

Gooooood afternoon, the sun is still out here and it is warming up too. It`s still freezing at night but hey, during daytime it is great.

But more about the weather when I dont have to show you anything....

Ohhh yeahhhh can we fight or what? It looks like we fight like dogs every once in a while but that we are silly little cats is a fact, right? Whahaha, my paws are on my mouth , that way no one hears me laugh at the moment. This is so much fun to write lol. Cat fights are fun fun fun as you can see. Eve if it is with Kitty the black one :))

Hihihi, don`t you love me when you see my face like this?
Ain`t I pretty adorable now and then? Oooofff I am not allowed to say that about myself so shhhh You did not read the above, okay.




Shoot me for not writing more but I have to let my lady on this lappy so she can finish some tags and awards for the week. She is the one that does so much for me that I have to do this for her. I do promise that I will be back soon and yes, also with new pictures. She made a few from me while I was playing with the little bigg boss yesterday but they are still on her camera. So be patient, they will be shown here very soon.
Why don`t you go look at some other piccies of me in the mean time here:
More piccies about me!!
Much love from me to you,
Purrrrrrrrrrs, Samson

No comments: