Saturday, February 9, 2008

Food atack or.....

Hihihi,I laugh loud if I see this picture....
Yes another new picture of me looking for food. Can you imagine me being so small and I do eat so much... nope??... but it is true. And no there is nothing wrong with me says the vet I always have my check-up at for the year. Oh yes, and my shots... blahhhhssss I hate those needle thingies, do you too?

So yeahsss, this is another friendly picture of me asking , begging, looking for food, Hehehe with the big boss on it 2. Hahaha, he so does NOT look furry, but he is a sweetheart of a human.

Okay, I will be back again with yet another new picture of me, I only need to have the lady make them a bit smaller, else I can not ad new pics soon anymore.
For now I say good bye to you, I might be back later today for some addings but tomorrow I def. will be back again.

Ohhh yessssss... and while you are here during the week and reading this, please do vote for little sweet me ... Pretty pleaseeee. Samson is my name, just so you will not forget that.

And now, ~waving with my paws to you, I am gone for a while, I need to chase after some good food.
Purrrssss, Samson.

No comments: