Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Middle of the week !!

Hi all, here I am again with no news but funny pictures of myself. And ofcourse from Kitty my sister. Kitty is a bad girl, she scratches the couch and tables and everything else she likes to get her claws in. And ohhhhhh, is my lady mad at her then. She shoots with water at her then ut Kitty just doesn`t care one little bit about water. So I bet ya that in the next 2 years something is going to be renewed again !! And no, it won`t be Kitty, LOL.

At this moment my lady is writing for me and I am laying down next to little bossy who has something eatable, wich smells lovely and I am not allowed to eat coz it has a little bit of raw meat in it. But you should see me now, looking at him and looking even more at the lovely smelling food he has in his hands. I can imagine myself being a HUMAN and eating that. But you know what I do get some food soon from my lady, coz they eat and then we always get something cat foodish too. So I wait for that.

Pictures huh? Okay, yes, I do have a few as always. Soon my lady has new ones again, I have been modelling for her today. So new piccies soon people, when we have our summer holiday. Yes, I be here then, I`m not going anywhere ..... yet :)))

Here I am talking to Kitty to make her shup.. lol. Nah we have only a little tiny argument sometimes but we don`t really fight.

Outdoors on our balcony, lovely weather and I am doing soooo good, laying down on little bossy his lap wich I love :)

Here I am , just being bored, hihihihi.

Have a great day, evening, night, morning or whatever, lol.
Purrsssss, Samson.

No comments: