Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tme for some small talk :)

Hello everyone who visites me and my journal, You should take a look at the pictures of my lady and the bigg boss...
They went to the airport nearby and tok a few pictures for my journal. Ain`they nice to see? One of them is also a wall paper for lil and big boss their computers.

Mylady had so much fun trying to get the nice pictures of the planes, it is hard to get them done , maybe with a new camera lil lady?? Hahaha, no way Sammy, I love my camera as it is so no new one for me.

The one witch is called cloudsplane is the wallpaper and if you want one too just email mylady at tulip13 at aol dot nl. She can send you the picture. And nope, you aint getting one from me .... yet :P~~

Ok it is vacation time for mylady so she keeps it short online today. Lovely to have her scratching my belly more now she has the time.

okay here are the pictures, without comment. They speak for themselfs, and don`t even think about commenting on our red car. It is not a ferrari but it is the kinda red :P~







Hugs and Purrsssss,
Samson.

No comments: