Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday June 16

What can I say, It has been quiet here and my lady has been busy. She has to do some stuff on the puter still and that takes time. This means a little less attention for us cats. But she promised that when the time lets her play with us again, she will do that. Lady lady, you need a few weeks off from everyhting, I wanna play with you !! In the mean time I wait.... and wait... and then fall asleep as you can see in the piccies below LOL.

And I almost forget to tell you this, my lady lovesss soccer, specially when the Dutch national team plays. They did very well the past week and she is in the clouds because of that. Tomorrow they have to play their 3th game and hopefully for mylady they will win that one too.

Pictures of me, okay okay okay , here they are....


Here I am waiting to get a crawl behind my ears and hopefully to be able to play with my lady.


Still waiting untill my lady has time for me to play with me and my stephsister Kitty.


I`m tired of waiting so here is another sleeping picture of me, LOL.

Have a lovely day and cya soon,
Purrrssss, Samson

S

No comments: