Monday, June 2, 2008

Hot and steamy ......

Yes that are the only words I can think of about how the day was for everyone. In a bit there will be heavy rains, hail and thunder coming so I have to be fast so my lady can turn off the puter for the night.

New pictures are on myladies notebook now so we have some fun things to look at for you people once more this month.

Ohh and i had a good time today, I have been combed, petted and pampered an awful lot. So much that I needed to walk away for a while and have a nap in my secret place.

New piccies peeps......

This is not the best picture my big boss took with his camera. But it is a nice one isn`t it? This is my sis Kitty and she is playing with the puter on her own time. It is so sweet to see that she, as me, can also play online and have some fun.

Ahummmm, anyone in for a glass of wine? It is god wine my lady says so if I can poor you a big glass, then come over and have a good time with me. And don`t think I drink wine too, no way, I dont like wine at all. It stinks !! Or do i have to say it smells awwwful !

What do you think about my silhouette? Isn`t this a nice lil piccie of me? Hahahaha, yes it is me but im behind the curtains enjoying the sun.

This was it for now,
it started to rain ,
it is very dark,
and the thunder is here too,
I can hear it...brrrrr.
So good night and I be back soon.
Puuuuuufect hugs, Samson.

No comments: