Friday, September 26, 2008

A lazy day in the house...

Good evening there humans, here is the red head cat Samson with some new pictures once more. I hope you all love them and the comments I and mylady always add to them....well most of the time but sometimes they speak for themselfs. :)

Oh yes this is what I want, yoghurt and more of it. This was the greek yoghurt and it was sooo thick I had to smack and smack LOL.


Am I a sweet little cat or not? I am a lazy red head today but hey, I am only a cat and cats do whatever they want all the time. Sleep is THE word for me Yeahhh. :))


Too tired to be behind the computer tonight lol. Ahhh we don`t fight either now. We are just too lazy to do a thing LOL.


And this is what I do when I am not sleeping all the time. I play with a mouse. Yes a mousey, can you see it befor your eyes? me playing with a mouse and not killing it? Yes I bet you can because I am sweet towards every animal. even to spiders. LOLOL.


Time to get ofline and watch a little bit behind my eye-lits.
Purrssss from Samson.

No comments: