Saturday, September 6, 2008

Good Morning on Sept 6.

Good morning to you,
I have not been here for a while but that is going to change soon. The weather is starting to rush into autumn and the winds are feeling a bit colder. So time to play on my puter a bit more and add some funny things. My lady is to the shops to get some milk and bread and a playtoy for me. Little bossy is watching point pleasant on dvd. The big boss is gone for the day to the army and he has to walk 15 kilometers Whahaha, will he get blisters or what... And I am here behnd the computer typing my paws off to get all I want to say to you on this journal. It`s for me too so I won`t forget stuff, but mostly it is fun for you.

For today I have a few silly things my lady said last night.... or was it the day befor??... not sure but hey lol, i`m only a little red head cat. My lady is going back to school at the end of this month. She told the big bos she waned to do something totally for herselfs and so she is picking up a study French. OMG someday soon I am not gettin called in Dutch or English but in French. Argghhh.

What else is new, Ohhh yes she stopped doing a thing online for others. But I heard something about doing a game or whatever they call it online all by herself soon. I wonder what that is going to be and if I`m allowed to play that game too.

Silly little me has been such a good little cat that I get a new playtoy today. My lady said I had been sooo friendly to Kitty and to the bossies that I deserve something nice for myself.

Well, I will go now, I bet no one will read this coz no one ever leaves me a small message while they can. Guess when your gone you are really forgotten. But hey Who do I need?? No one but my lady and she needs only me.

Bye now, I be back ....
Pursssss, Samson.

Ohh yes, piccies huh??
Okay but no comment for real.







And this was al for now, folks !!!!! Good Bye.

No comments: