Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hi there humans .....

Good evening everyone,
There is not a lot new here in Holland nor with me so I keep it short today. But I wanted to tell a little somehting anyways :P~ My lady and the big boss have been to the zoo today. There will be all kinds of animals soon on a piece of my journal and on mylady her website. Hehehe, untill then you have to look at pictures of me and Kitty.


Ohh yes I would love to go there but my lady keeps me on the balcony on a leach, or however you write it. That way I can not jump over the balcony and onto the street. It is to dangerous and I can not get back inside alone. And... I do not have long paws to be able to ring the doorbell. So longingly I keep looking for a while towards the street.


Ahhh this is LIFE !!! It can hardly get any better for me. Sleeping on a chair with a soft pillow. Dreaming about my newest friend who lives like hundred miles from me.


And look at me newest friend. He is soooo slow that I can run and run and run but he still looks like he never moved an inch. Isn`t he funny???

Well people, this is it for today. I want to take a little walk befor heading off to the couch and nap off to dreamland.
Purrrssss, Samson.

No comments: