Sunday, January 18, 2009

Late but to you all .... Happy New Year

Hello everyone who still reads my journal. Happy New year to you all. I, Samson, had a bit time to spend here and so I do Lol. *smirks* I got new pictures and I will show them in a minute to you.

There is not an awful lot going on around me, the lil cat person like loving furball. New years day was brrrrr ice and ice cold. Also the next week and a half was good cold weather in Holland. My lady wanted to ice skate but ohhhh she did not dare to do it. Hehehe who knows next year, you never know what the future holds in its hand for you. right?
Ohh yes and you know what happend this weekend? We won the 3th week in a competition, and you know what? We hare retired now untill May or so. We deserved that !! Lol, but I`m still not all gone, I be around the competitions to vote for some others and also for my friends lil bro, Raven who has passed away last year. But we do think about him and now we saw he is in a comp. we will vote for him.
Okay, okay you want pictures more then the small talk from above.And sooooo we go on to the piccies of me :))

Wanna play with me lil bossy? Ohhh please come play wiff me, I hardly see you anymore during the days coz your working all the time. So pretty please, come out to play with me :)

Yayyy there he is playing wiff me. Ohh what do you have there lil bossy? Can I have it pwetty pwease?? What is it that you have in your hands? It smells nice so lemme see what it is okay?

okay lady, what is in that closet that smells soooooo good !!! Show me the food you have in there. I would love to have a bite from that whats in there. I hope I can open that closet all by myself. Grrr, don`t keep it closed for me okay. I wanna see what is in there.

Ohhh this was sooo good people. I enjoyed my dinner and am still licking my lips and nose. Yes my nose too, ya know I cant eat with a knife , fork and spoon. Sheezzzzzz. Ahhh and I can also smell what I had, I so need to go lay down and wash myself. I stink like a fish-store.

And this was all I have for you today. I will be back but as I said befor, not that often anymore. But I love you all and will keep you up to date on what is happening with me my slaves and everything else.
Purrrrrrrs, Samson.

No comments: