Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy New Year and Thank You

Good evening everyone. I have been away again for weeks. I know I should be ashamed of myself for that. But life takes over sometimes and then you have to be patient on weather I write again or not.
Well I have a lil bit of news for you. Mylady has a new website and is going to be very busy filling that up with nice things. Yes I will be on it too but that will be a while befor it is all done. Soooooo.... the bad news is that this was my last post on this journal. I might be back with a new blog someday but for now this is it people.
I like to thank all of you who have been reading and laughing at me (or with me) for being here.

Good bye, Happy and healthy 2009 :)

See ya around on the nightlady site, or in the mail and comps.

It has been a pleasure to write for you.
Purrrrrrs from Samson.
Hugs and Love from Mylady.

Byeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: